Random things for Wednesday since I can now see straight:
- NSAIDs for Migraines – which I also need to buy at the store
- Newsprint paper in 8 1/2″ x 11″ by the ream for paper piecing
- Peggy Martin’s Quick Strip Paper Piecing
- Bias tape making because it’s loads of fun.
- Lammas planning – because I haven’t given it much thought and if I don’t make plans soon I won’t. For the record, I have no idea how it’s possible that it’s almost August.
- Cursing the computer pricing mechanism for out of print books. Just because the book is out of print doesn’t mean I’m willing to pay $39.95 for an ex-lib copy in “acceptable” condition.
- Movies for the kids…lots of movies for the kids because my husband’s at work and this seeing straight thing is tenuous at best. My kids hardly ever watch TV or movies so I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty. This is a win, win situation.
Oh, and pondering over my Amazon cart..the rare list of books just for me that also have nothing to do with my children or homeschooling:
- “Old Friend from Far Away: The Practice of Writing Memoir” by Natalie Goldberg (because I’d like to give my mom back her copy)
- “One Year to a Writing Life: Twelve Lessons to Deepen Every Writer’s Art and Craft” by Susan M. Tiberghien
- “When God is Gone, Everything is Holy: The Making of a Religious Naturalist” by Chet Raymo
- “The Pagan Book of Days: A Guide to the Festivals, Traditions, and Sacred Days of the Year” by Nigel Pennick
- “Paper Piece the Quick Strip Way” by Peggy Martin (because it’s out of print)