Another exercise in “The Writer’s Way” is to write a list of ten changes you’d like to make for yourself (and they can be anything).
On My List (from small to great):
- I would like to be more mindful of this present moment.
- I would like to make it to the Y three times a week, even if my husband is off for the day.
- I would like to go to a Yoga class again.
- I would like to find the Ganesh statue that I found online once, but have since lost.
- I would like to be more connected with the changing seasons and the earth under my feet.
- I would like to find a place for the things that don’t have one (or get rid of them if I can’t).
- I would like to go on a yoga retreat like the ones listed in Yoga Journal.
- I would like to travel to Europe with my husband.
- I would like to travel to India and South East Asia.
- I would like to find my passion and find a way to turn that into a job I get paid for so my husband doesn’t have to work quite so hard.