- Revoking authorization.
- Mulling over the whole “dues check off” thing. Did you know that the IWW has never had “dues check off” because it removed accountability between union and member? It also shifted perceptions from union membership (the people who bear the brunt of employer changes) to union bosses.
- The General Strike that didn’t happen.
- The childish behavior of an elected representative. Seriously Senator? Wisconsin families and public employees have taken huge hits lately and you throw a temper tantrum because you didn’t get the committee appointments you wanted? Seriously?
- Liars for Jesus.
- Vagina, Vagina, Vagina, Vagina.
- Why are working people invisible in the media?
- Greenland and surface melt.
And lastly? Utah Phillips.