When I finished up the body of the bag earlier this week there were scraps leftover. It felt like a waste to throw them out given how much time and thread had gone into the endeavor*. I decided to cut them up (and in one case creatively piece together) and make a set of coasters. As an extra bonus I now have four empty bobbins where there used to be none.
Finally…a coaster that the kids won’t break into pieces (like the set of stone type coasters I used to own).
*WordPress tells me that I shouldn’t use this word because it’s too complex. According to them I should always use the simple word over the complex. Well, pooh on you. I’m using it anyway.