Things for today:
- Bleach wipes, vinegar, ginger ale, and crackers.
- Saw a car in the parking lot at the grocery store that not only had a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker on the back, it also had Paul Ryan’s picture on it.
I can’t imagine someone I’d be less interested in having a picture of on the back of my vehicle.No, scratch that, I can.
- The best thing I read today and the best thing I’ve read about Mitt Romney, EVER!
- Birth control, contraception, family planning, Planned Parenthood – these are all things that matter. They’re important to families and it’s not hypothetical. It has everything to do with a family’s economic situation. Only Christian Dominionists want to keep reproducing past the point that they can afford it. The rest of us? Yeah, kind of important.
- Is there such a thing as “binders full of women?” I’d totally be interested in that. Are we talking a new species here? Can I specify exactly what kind I’m looking for. For instance, I’d be interested in a binder that included a housekeeper and a nanny.
- About Paul Ryan and small businesses…
- Tommy Thompson? Really? This is getting a little embarrassing.
- College drop-out Governor’s math.
- I’ve decided to call my brother-in-law the patron saint of mechanical things. In the midst of all the laundry I had to do, my washer quit working. I tried all sorts of things to no avail. I called my brother-in-law while standing in front of the washing machine and miraculously it works! Truth? Nothing but a coincidence, but it makes me feel better.